Working as fullstack developer at lilbit gave me freedom to make decisions and improve my professional skills by keeping myself updated with the latest technologies.
About the job
In lilbit we will develop technology that makes people better able to take care of the dogs and their cats. Our technology will contribute to better health and quality of life for both the dogs and their owners.
With us, we control the entire process from dé to development, design and production. This total package gives us full control at all stages on the road to realizing our vision. In addition, we create valuable jobs that contribute to a healthy economy.
You will be part of a cross-functional team that develops groundbreaking NB-IoT technology that will change the future of dogs and cats.
We work in sprinters with scrum frameworks, we use gitlab and discord as communication tools, where most of us work from home. We have new offices in the center of Trondheim where we meet for group assignments and fun.
Join our quest to improve the quality of life for dogs around the world.
We look for those who are passionate about making a difference. You should be an expert problem solver with a good understanding of a wide range of technologies and platforms. That you have knowledge of Scrum and agile development is also a plus. Together, we will dare to challenge, engage and build a learning work environment.
Full stack developer's Responsibilities:
- Collaborating with various stakeholders to gain an understanding for where we can make an impact.
- Creating high-level product specifications and design documents.
- Guiding and assisting the development team throughout the process.
- Troubleshooting and resolving issues with coding or design.
- Ensuring that you and the team adhere to development schedules and deadlines.
- Presenting regular progress reports and setting goals.
- Testing the final product to ensure it is completely functional and meets requirements.
- Updating software solutions as required.
- Ensuring good communication between developers, designers, analysts, sales, technical support and users. Building empathy with dog owners will be the main goal.
Full stack developer's Requirements:
- Degree in Computer Science (or equivalent).
- Extensive experience in software development and project management.
- Solid understanding of a variety of programming tools and development platforms.
- Excellent organizational and leadership abilities.
- Highly analytical mindset, with an ability to see both the big picture and the details.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Since all our infrastructure runs on AWS, some knowledge about that would be useful as well
Experience with mobile development will be a plus.
If you are a iOS developer, please check our iOS developer position
If you are a Android developer, please check our Android developer position
Perks and benefits
Working at lilbit comes with several perks and benefits
- We believe in the freedom of working from wherever it suits you. We can offer you a seat in our Trondheim-based office, or you could choose to work from home. We will provide you with the necessary equipment to facilitate your work either way.
Fluffy work environment
- Dogs and cats are always coming through our office, either as guests for our podcast or as members of our team.
- Within our team, we share the knowledge we have, and that’s how we take each other from good to great. That way, everybody wins.
- Our local office is our anchor point, and it is located centrally at your convenience.
Regardless of which developer profile or technology you resonate with, we encourage you to apply. Do you have any questions or comments? please contact us
Does this sound interesting, please send an application to: firstname.lastname@example.org.