At lilbit, complex problems are solved by autonomous teams. You will be part of a young team that works cross-functionally to achieve the best possible overall experience.
Working as fullstack developer at lilbit gave me freedom to make decisions and improve my professional skills by keeping myself updated with the latest technologies.
AAbout the job
In lilbit we will develop technology that makes people better able to take care of the dogs and their cats. Our technology will contribute to better health and quality of life for both the dogs and their owners.
With us, we control the entire process from dé to development, design and production. This total package gives us full control at all stages on the road to realizing our vision. In addition, we create valuable jobs that contribute to a healthy economy.
You will be part of a cross-functional team that develops groundbreaking NB-IoT technology that will change the future of dogs and cats.
We work in sprinters with scrum frameworks, we use gitlab and discord as communication tools, where most of us work from home. We have new offices in the center of Trondheim where we meet for group assignments and fun.
Join our quest to improve the quality of life for dogs around the world.
Android developer's Responsibilities:
- Build, develop and document advanced applications for the Android platform
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features
- Troubleshooting and Unit-testing code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability
- Ensuring that you and the team adhere to development schedules and deadlines.
- Presenting regular progress reports and setting goals.
- Testing the final product to ensure it is completely functional and meets requirements.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency
- Ensuring good communication between developers, designers, analysts, sales, technical support and users. Building empathy with dog owners will be the main goal.
Android developer's Requirements:
- Degree in Computer Science (or equivalent).
- Extensive experience in software development and project management.
- Solid understanding of a variety of programming tools and development platforms.
- Ability to design applications around natural user interfaces.
- Experience with the following technologies Git, Gitlab CI/CD, and Play store
- Highly analytical mindset, with an ability to see both the big picture and the details.
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Since all our infrastructure runs on AWS, some knowledge about that would be useful as well.
Perks and benefits
Working at lilbit comes with several perks and benefits
- We believe in the freedom of working from wherever it suits you. We can offer you a seat in our Trondheim-based office, or you could choose to work from home. We will provide you with the necessary equipment to facilitate your work either way.
Fluffy work environment
- Dogs and cats are always coming through our office, either as guests for our podcast or as members of our team.
- Within our team, we share the knowledge we have, and that’s how we take each other from good to great. That way, everybody wins.
- Our local office is our anchor point, and it is located centrally at your convenience.
Regardless of which developer profile or technology you resonate with, we encourage you to apply. Do you have any questions or comments? please contact us
Does this sound interesting, please send an application to: firstname.lastname@example.org.